Pauline Crawford-Omps, Founder & CEO Corporate Heart Ltd UK, is currently in California to launch her new book “Who’s in Charge?” The Gender Dynamics of Love which enlightens men and women to understand the true essence and relationship value of working well together. Her passion is put LOVE and HARMONY at the top of both corporate and personal agendas in order to increase success in life and in business. Pauline designs and conducts Magical Conversation Circles with both men and women to co-create new rules to bring about a more effective, efficient and prosperous for all. Order your E-Book now on:
THE GENDER DYNAMICS OF LOVE – Have you wondered why some love relationships work and others don’t? What are the keys to the perfect partnership pairing? What are the biases and mis-understandings that block your path?
Pauline dedicates her life experiences to bring you the keys to attract, engage and retain your soul mate by first attaining an internal essence of SoulMateLove within you. Only then can you enhance a current partnership that is failing or stuck. British born Pauline shares her own love and life experiences, meeting Jim, her American husband, in a serendipitous meeting in Budapest in the winter of 2011. A magical conversation set the scene and their love adventure across 3 continents unfolded as they married their deep love to their life vision to bring men and women into harmony at work and at play every day!
Read more about Pauline’s career to date:
- For nearly 30 years, I have been fortunate too have been a successful consultant, working with great clients in the U.K .and Europe, Asia Pacific and now the U.S. I help people transform their lives and business career success.
- I started my journey with a Sociology & Statistics BA, followed by MBA and PhD in the last decade.
- I am founder and CEO of Corporate heart UK Ltd and my passion and primary expertise is Behavioural Change, Communication, Conversation & Performance.
- I currently focus on Gender Dynamics© programs, seminars and courses and love to facilitate conversations that inspire men and women alike to value their potential.
- My four new programs for 2018 are Men of the Future, Women of Substance, Gender Collaboration and SoulMateLove.
- My career to date has included work in tourism, marketing, creative design, image consultancy, and business psychology.
- In 2003/4 I pioneered and conducted developed well researched models, concepts, tools and techniques and conducted seminars in the UK and Europe on Wellness Cultures, Performance and Employee Engagement.
- My UK clients include Barclays, Royal Bank of Scotland, Innovation Norway, Urenco, BT, Marriot Hotels, Watson Wyatt Worldwide, Astra Zeneca, eBay, London Metropolitan University.
- I have led High-Impact Communication Workshops, Magical Conversations© and Gender-Intelligent Leadership across UK, Europe, and recently in Asia Pacific.
- I worked in Malaysia for fours years 2013-2017 with my husband Dr James Omps, with high profile training organisations such as The Ministry of Women, Family & Community Development, MyWIN Academy, The Razak School of Government and BAC College, Kuala Lumpur.
- As an International conference speaker for nearly 30 years, I have been fortunate to have been featured on TV, and radio in the 90’s as President of the Federation of Image Consultants (TFIC.UK, now FIPI)
- My passion now is to enable men and women alike to leverage their own unique natural potential and achieve success both professionally and personally, whether in a corporate career path of running their own enterprise.
- Since 2012, I have lead on entrepreneurship certification programs with The World Association of Visioneers & Entreprenologists (www.world-visioneers.com) and am a Professional Facilitator for The International University of Entreprenology (www.iuenow.com)
- I am based in Orange County, California, and launching my book, private sessions and corporate group programs.
- Pre-order your E-book version and apply for your bonus free 30-minute telephone advice session.
Read more on my approach to life and love; https://genderdynamicsdna.com/2017/01/22/choice-uncertainty-and-love-based-principles/